February 28, 2019
Dear Students, Staff and Parents,
As you know, the Cafeteria and Courtyard are being completely renovated. Please READ this memo – as it contains important information regarding food service for the remainder of the year as well as other areas of campus that will be closed. We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we embark on this exciting renovation!
The Cafeteria will be CLOSED for the remainder of the year beginning April 1, 2019. Please note:
- All students will be eating in the MPR beginning Monday, April 1, 2019
- AVI, our food service provider, will have a very limited menu; HOT LUNCHES will NOT be served
- Items available for purchase include the salad bar, cold sandwiches, fruit, yogurt and pre-packaged snacks
- We recommend packing your lunch for the remainder of the year
- You can still pay for your food with your EZ Lunch Payment Accounts or cash
- Drinks will be available for purchase
- LaRosa’s pizza will be served on Fridays
- Cookie cakes WILL NOT be available
- Limited breakfast items will be available before school
In addition to the Cafeteria closure, the following areas of campus will be CLOSED beginning April 1:
- Courtyard (including the entrances to Choral Hall)
- Ground Floor just past the elevator to the south wing will be CLOSED including:
- Faculty/Staff Lounge
- Weight Room
- Restroom by Cafeteria
- The loading dock entrance
This is a very aggressive construction project that will transform our campus. In order to complete the renovation for the beginning of the 2019-2020 school year we need to get an early start on this project. Students and staff should not be in the construction areas for any reason and these areas will be clearly marked off limits. We appreciate your cooperation. Thank you for your support as we work to transform the campus and provide our students with an optimal learning environment. We are grateful to all the generous donors of Seton 360.
Kathy Allen Ciarla ’87 Karen Klug White ’92
Order a Birthday Cookie- No order available after March
Contact Lorrie Huser, email@example.com, at least one school day in advance of the delivery day. Include the name of the birthday girl, date you would like the cookie delivered and lunch bell (if possible). The cookie will be delivered during lunch!
Cost is only $20 and can be paid in cash, check made out to AVI OR deducted from your EZ account.