April 2019 Update
- Due to the 360 Construction Project, summer hours and services available will be very limited.
- Office hours will be Monday and Wednesday from 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., May 29-August 2. The School will be CLOSED JULY 1-5, 2019.
- Most of the Campus will be under construction including the Main Office, Athletic Office, Business Office, Spirit Wear Shop, Courtyard, ground floor, first floor and second floor. These areas are all CLOSED beginning May 28.
- Summer Parking: All visitors to the school MUST park in the new Vincent lot and enter the MPR. Look for signs directing you to the entrance.
- The Summer Office will be set up in the Multi-Purpose Room (MPR). All visitors should report to the MPR.
- The Spirit Wear Shop will CLOSE for the summer on May 17 – plan ahead to purchase uniform shirts, graduation and birthday gifts. The Shop will re-open in August.
- Students will pick up their Tablet PCs after they have been re-imaged in the MPR. Students need to make an appointment to pick up their laptop. Look for an email to sign up for an appointment time.
- Work Permits: If a student needs a work permit this summer, the form will be available on the website. More information will be sent out in May.
- Transcripts: After May 24, graduates from the classes of 2012 to present can obtain a transcript during the summer hours in the MPR. Requests from the classes who graduated before 2012 will NOT be processed until August. Submit a transcript request HERE.
- The Cafeteria and Courtyard construction began April 1, 2019.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we work to improve the campus and provide our students with an optimal learning environment.
Watch for updates. All information is subject to change.