SPECIFIC DATES, FEES AND LINKS FOR THE CLASS OF 2024 WILL BE POSTED SUMMER 2019
**ALL INFORMATION LISTED BELOW IS FOR REFERENCE ONLY
September – December
Schedule a Saint for a Day
Parent Information Luncheon from 12:00 p.m.–1:00 p.m.
- Topics include academics, technology, and the application, financial aid and scholarship processes
HSPT Test Prep Course from 6:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
- Fee includes book. Space is limited. Taught by Angie Heisel.
- See why it’s Time for Seton from 5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
View Photo Albums from 2018/19 Open House HERE
- Release of Records form due to current grade school office (Archdiocesan form)
- Copy of IEP, ISP, ETR and 504 or Accommodation Plan due to Seton High School
Registration deadline for:
- Seton High School Application
- High School Placement Test Registration
- Financial Aid (FACTS) Online Application - $30 Fee
All applications and supporting documents must be received by FACTS by this date to be considered for aid for the 2019-2020 school year. Late applications will not be considered for aid until April/May.
High School Placement Test
- 8:00 a.m. - noon, Seton Commons
- Admission decision letters, scholarship award notifications, and financial aid award letters mailed
Evening of Distinction (Scholarship Awards Ceremony)
See photo gallery from the Evening of Distinction HERE
- A $300 non-refundable registration/tuition payment and completed registration card must be turned in by a parent or guardian to Seton High School between the hours of 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. in the Seton Commons.
- Scholarship Acceptance