***NEW CLASS OF 2026 INFORMATION COMING SOON***
information below is a reference from the Class of 2025
NEW dates coming soon!
Schedule a Visit - link coming Summer 2021
- 8th graders register online or call Sarah Lykins, Director of Advancement at 513-471-2600 ext. 2422. Space is Limited.
NEW DATES coming soon!
Rise & Shine: Parent Coffee and Conversation from 8:30-9:30 a.m. in the Halo Cafe
- Topics include academics, technology and the application, financial aid and scholarship process
- Sign up HERE. Space is limited.
Open House info coming soon!
November 2021 Registration information coming soon!
Registration deadline for:
- Seton High School Application
- Scholarship Essay
- Financial Aid (FACTS) Online Application - $30 Fee
All applications and supporting documents must be received by FACTS by this date to be considered for aid for the 2021-2022 school year. Late applications will not be considered for aid until April/May 2021.
- Admission decision letters, scholarship award notifications and financial aid award letters mailed/emailed.
Evening of distinction for Scholarship Recipients
- A $300 non-refundable registration/tuition payment and completed registration card must be turned in by a parent or guardian to Seton High School between the hours of 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. in the Seton Commons.
- Scholarship Acceptance due.
Letter from the Archdiocese regarding changes to the High School Placement Test