October 8, 15, 22, 29 or November 19 be a Saint for a Day
- 8th graders register online or call Sarah Lykins, Director of Advancement at 513-471-2600 ext. 2422. Space is Limited.
October 5 or October 27
Rise & Shine Parent Coffee and Conversation from 8:30-9:30 a.m. in the Halo Cafe'
- Release of Records form due to current grade school office. This allows your grade school to send your academic records needed for admission consideration
- Copy of IEP, ISP, ETR, 504 or Accommodation Plan due to Seton High School, attention Nikki Roell
Deadline to register for the High School Placement Test. Register through Scholastic Testing Service.
Registration Deadline for:
All applications and supporting documents must be received by FACTS by this date to be considered for aid for the 2022-2023 school year. Late applications will not be considered for aid until April/May 2021.
High School Placement Test
Admission decision letters, scholarship award notifications and financial aid award letters mailed/emailed.
Evening of distinction for Scholarship Recipients
- A $300 non-refundable registration/tuition payment and completed registration card must be turned in by a parent or guardian to Seton High School between the hours of 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. in the Seton Commons.
- Scholarship Acceptance due.
Letter from the Archdiocese regarding changes to the High School Placement Test