September – December
Schedule a Saint for a Day
- 8th graders CLICK HERE or call Sarah Lykins,
Director of Advancement, at 513.471.2600 ext. 2422
October 1 & 30
Parent Information Luncheon from 12:00 p.m.–1:00 p.m.
- Topics include academics, technology, and the application, financial aid and scholarship processes
- Registration is required, RSVP HERE
September 30, October 7 & 14
HSPT Test Prep Course from 6:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.
- $120 Fee includes book. Taught by Angie Heisel.
- Space is limited. Sign Up HERE
- Set Sail at Seton from 5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Registration deadline for:
All applications and supporting documents must be received by FACTS by this date to be considered for aid for the 2020-2021 school year. Late applications will not be considered for aid until April/May.
High School Placement Test
- 8:00 a.m. - noon, Seton Commons
- Admission decision letters, scholarship award notifications, and financial aid award letters mailed
Evening of Distinction (Scholarship Awards Ceremony)
- A $300 non-refundable registration/tuition payment and completed registration card must be turned in by a parent or guardian to Seton High School between the hours of 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. in the Seton Commons.
- Scholarship Acceptance