October 2, 9, 16, 23 (Virtual Day Oct. 30) NEW added date- November 13
- 8th graders visit the website here or call Sarah Lykins, Director of Advancement at 513-471-2600 ext. 2422. Space is Limited.
October 6 & 27 (Virtual Option (Oct. 13)
- Topics include academics, technology and the application, financial aid and scholarship process
- Sign up HERE. Space is limited.
November 5 and November 9
Registration deadline for:
All applications and supporting documents must be received by FACTS by this date to be considered for aid for the 2021-2022 school year. Late applications will not be considered for aid until April/May 2021.
- Admission decision letters, scholarship award notifications and financial aid award letters mailed/emailed.
Evening of distinction for Scholarship Recipients
- A $300 non-refundable registration/tuition payment and completed registration card must be turned in by a parent or guardian to Seton High School between the hours of 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. in the Seton Commons.
- Scholarship Acceptance due.
Letter from the Archdiocese regarding changes to the High School Placement Test