Philanthropy – using our time, talents and treasures to serve our community and each other. Each one of us is a philanthropist raising money and supporting one another.
60% of the proceeds will benefit Seton’s operational budget to offset tuition fees.
40% of the proceeds will go to Seton Helping Saints in order to continue supporting community members and families who are experiencing challenging situations.
Thank you for your donation!! We exceeded our goal!
Level 1: $25 donation
- One out of uniform pass
Level 2: $50 donation
- One chance entered into various gift card raffles (additional chances every $50)
- One chance entered into Wellness gift basket (additional chances every $50)
Level 3: $100 donation
- Out of uniform until the walk
- Another out-of-uniform pass for every $50 over this level (maximum of 15 passes)
Level 4: $200 donation
- Personal free day of your choice
Level 5: $250 donation
- All prizes from Levels 1-5
- Spirit Shop gift card for one item of your choice up to $45
- One chance entered into raffle for a free dance ticket (Freshman, Sophomore or Christmas Dance)
The three highest fundraisers and one random-drawn winner (must have participated at the minimum level of $25) will receive the following prizes:
- 1st: $500 Lululemon gift card
- 2nd: $400 Kendra Scott gift card
- 3rd: $300 Ulta gift card
- Random-drawn winner: $200 Bath & Body Works gift card
Mentor Group Incentives!
- The MG that raises the most in donations receives a SPECIAL DAY including:
- Mentor Group t-shirt (previously designed by SHS Board)
- Out-of-uniform day with MG t-shirt
- Breakfast chosen by MG
- $5 Coffee Shop or Halo Café coupon
Earn Charity Points!
On the 2nd turn-in day (August 31) all Houses have a chance to earn Charity Points
- At least 25% total participation at $25 or more – 1 point
- At least 50% total participation at $25 or more – 2 points
- At least 75% total participation at $25 or more – 3 points
- 100% total participation at $25 – 4 points
On the final turn-in day (September 14) Houses will receive Charity Points based on the highest percentage of total donations:
The winning House will receive a SPECIAL DAY including:
- An out-of-uniform day, pizza lunch and 5-minute early dismissal
If we meet the school goal of $68,000 raised:
- Shaved ice during a designated school day
- 2-hour delay the day after Halloween!!!!
Tuesday, August 24
Tuesday, August 31
Tuesday, September 7
Tuesday, September 14
*incentives can only be earned on collection days and must be met by the end of Mentor Group on that day.